Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh sunday. You are so cruel.

Where the hell did my weekend go?
I think I lost it somewhere in my laundry basket...

Uhm... anyways...

So first few speed bumps to my college life.

3 parking tickets. (Each $20 and I immediately appealed them. Fuck tha police! ... jk. don't arrest me. love you. )
And my car was backed into. It was parked right behind hers. In clear sight. Like how the fuck do you manage that?

BAH! So that was was a stressful two days.

Heard my voice on the radio. KJHK (90.7). Thursday. No biggie... but maybe I should take voice lessons for speaking because I sound like a freak. Maybe some guys like that though? (Call me if you do ;) )

Let's see what did I do Friday.
AAAHHHH SHIIITTTT FOUNTAIN DANCE.
I just peed a little. It was pretty exciting. The fountain got me wet.
(That's what she said!) .... Real original i know.

Oh and because I know Bekah will read this... I enjoyed our little bump' n' grind session by the fountain. Tell all your friends. :)

Saturday. Oh I slept in an hour past my alarm for my DJ shift. My bad :( but thank god for KJ.
Did a little sight-seeing in the AM of Sunday.

Sunday-day. Just slept and finished homework. Aren't I fucking cool? OH. And I bought a book from Borders.

So basically- shitty car problems but other than that. Eh. Ok. I feel like I need something witty to end this post with.

No thank you.

Except- why didn't anyone tell me the latest fashion fad was wearing designer flip flops that matched your purse? CUZ I'M BROKE! and that seems too cool/lame for me. That's why (:

Ah skeet skeet-
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment