Friday, September 3, 2010

Thank God I'm Fresh

It's FRIDAY.
GET EXCITED.

This week wasn't as interesting as last week... (So just stop reading now you know you want to) No parking tickets. No hot men giving advice.
But there were still hot men. Just not giving advice. Which I guess is cool because they shouldn't really talk anyways, I mean, they're just there to look at. Who cares if they have something to say? Unless they have a nice mouth and I can watch it while they speak...

Ok. So that all was a joke in case you missed it. (:

Tuesday in film class we watched Memento. It's ridicuuuulousss. Every three minutes I thought, "What the hell just happened?? What is he doing with those pictures?" Pretty mind blowing though so I recommend it if you wanna fry your brain trying to figure it out (:

Wednesday. I don't even remember what happened... i went to class?

Thursday was legit. I concocted (yea i like that word too) some fruit dip out of cream cheese and vanilla yogurt. It was ok. I could definitely use an improvement to that recipe... but Meredith whisked it up for me so its aight fool! We had dinner at Pearson... I'm pretty sure the table I sat at was the loudest there. So of course that's always good.

Oh oh oh oh I was finally able to watch Hercules. Who doesn't love beautiful and manly cartoon characters singing about being in love?? If I were Meg in that movie me and Herc would be getting all sorts of... you get the picture.

Oh and since Thursday is Lupi Day I stayed up way too late eatin' some cereal and talking. Got to do a little hookah which made my whole night.

Now it's Friday. I don't know why I'm still at my computer. I mean... I was invited to like uhm like... 5 parties. All at frats. I'm not scurred. I'm popular be jealous. So I have to get off now and get a quickie boob job and brow-lift in the alley behind my hall so I can meet the man of my dreams who owns an Audi. Duuuhhhh.

Triple D here I come!,

Lana.

P.s I was just kidding I don't really have anything to add here I just want to put P.s at the end of my post to seem like I had a witty statement to make. Which I don't. So... This is awkward. K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment