Friday, August 20, 2010

Nap star

Wow.

So much has happened in the first week of school.

Our schol hall has been serenaded by two boy halls. I got two roses!
Woahh.... popular. Not really. :)

It's the second day of classes and they're all pretty kick ass. I actually didn't even have to go to two of them... at least until next week. Of course I already have homework so I'll be camping out at one of the libraries this weekend.

Did I mention that there are beautiful men everywhere?? I mean... I'm just saying I kinda noticed it. A little.

And if you're in Lawrence in the near future you NEED NEED NEED to go to Java Break off of Mass St. because it is amazing. And open 24/7.

Starting tomorrow at 6am I'll be DJing at KJHK (90.7) with Krista Jobst. Just sayin' it'll be legit.

Well I'm about to deuce out from my hall and go shop around with my roomie Brenna. A little boy scouting maybe :) I'll update this as soon as possible.

-Llllaaaaannnnnaaa

PS: Btw I've become an obsessive napper. For real. If I have an hour to spare. I nap. And I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment