Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Humpy Time

Happy Hump Day!

But for real now... I'm half way through the first full week of classes and so far all I can think about is, "OMG I DONT WANT TO DO MY HOMEWORK RIGHT NOW BUT I HAVE TO OR IM GOING TO LIVE IN A DOUBLE WIDE MY WHOLE LIFE."

Did that seem too dramatic? Actually the homework isn't too bad because I happen to like all of my classes so reading the material is ok.

Oh. And for any girls in the future that claim to hang out with Tommy Lee. Just... Don't. Because what I really want to say to you is, "Did you get tested?"

So I'm sitting in my room all by my lonesome while watching Ghost Hunters. I really enjoy this down time to myself. But I'm about to go ghost hunting in my hall because I'm thinkin there has to be some kind of ghost here that wants me to find it. I'm just sayin'.

Let's see... anything else interesting in my life right now? Probably not at the moment but I'm excited for the weekend because it seems to me that crazy ridiculous stuff always happens.

And I wanna blog about it.
Right Neoow!

So sorry for this lame posty post. I'll have to add some pictures and vids soon! And that reminds me. My iPhone 4 arrived yesterday. I'm getting today. Succckkkk itttttt.

Haha buh bye now.
Lannnaaaaa

HUGE UPDATE YOU MUST READ THIS NOW.

So I know I just made this post this morning but something spectacular just happened in my life. It's 2:00 and I'm sitting with my friend Sarah in our lobby. She's giving me a lesson on men and eye contact.

APPARENTLY: when you make eye contact with a guy you aren't supposed to break the eye contact. EVER.

I didn't know this. I always break eye contact. I don't like awkward eye contact situations. So we argued for a bit about it and she said something about it showing weakness if you break the eye contact- plus the eye contact means you're interested. Her point being - she has a boyfriend and I do not. Ouch... Anyways... We asked my room mate Brenna her opinion on the matter when a VERY EXTREMELY GODS CREATION MAN OF SEX was in our presence (not really sure who he was but he had a key to our hall and was in the same room). Sarah made her argument again and asked Brenna what she thought about the eye contact - Should you keep it or break it? Then... something magnificent happened. This BEAUTIFUL CREATURE as he was walking out our front door said two simple words to live by : "Keep it". Just that. It was like a miracle from god. Or... whoever. (:

So I lose. Sarah wins once again. If a man of that sexiness says "Keep it". I'm deffffff keepin it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment